My First Blog

Nazgrul - My Blogging Experience

Blog ... ?? Who does not know about the blog. In cyberspace, there are all kinds of interesting blog full of stories, experiences and tips. Same with me, honestly, this is my first blog. Previously not know how to create a blog. But after learning in nature, I can do for the subject English For Academic perpose. However  the way they did, I must learn to do these things. Keep abreast of the modern world, there is no progress and grow if there is no blog. I also like to see and read the blogs of others. Lots of useful info can be obtained from them.

When hearing first warning from "Miss", all students asked prepare assignment in  the blog as soon as possible, I was so shocked and panic. Reason, learning new list entry, the existing task. I must to have a blog. I'm one too. Because so expect a call from the university of choice. So, I check in late. Another lesson is the same, I've left a few chapters to learn. but could taste the chase.

Connect the blog article, I asked a senior brother to teach to make  the blog. Apparently happy do this. Just like opening a facebook account. Anything, This is my first experience and blog. Interesting and funny. For what, I always be panic, and do not know how to make decisions. Later I will try to turn into cool and solve problems independently wisely. In this case, blogging is a one way to learn English by writing and reading entries in English.

Lastly, Thanks to Miss Adlina give me chance study English with this way. Wait for my next post…

2 comments:

  1. WoW! You must be proud of yourself now!! Alhamdulillah..new experiences and skills as your life progress. Nanti kalu ader masa luang tu, adakan entry step by step camner nak start ber- BLOG jugak yea!. Sharing is berkat. InsyaAllah. Jazakallah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah....InshaaAllah..I will try my best to improve english in daily...
    haha..bereh Cik Nor..nanti kitew kongsi mcm mana nk buat blog..

    ReplyDelete